Saturday, February 12, 2005

There is a strange feeling here something odd in the air, considering this is the first thing I write within weeks. I am within days of returning to school dammit, not likeable at all but I am hoping the question of whether I am going to be teaching English for the remainder of my days. I sit here, my mouth of filled with swampy and ire. I dream of writing but writing what in this previous haze of accomplishment. I have written nothing, nothing and that fills me only with more of a sense of insanity before. The sanctum is here, that thing that I call Galactica and perhaps the reason why I feel so damn odd is that I have not placed any emphasis on this journal even though I have neglected it too far.

There is nothing left for me I am tired and have no reason to be at all. Perhaps a yawn will be owned in the future...

No comments: